3 STEPS. 30 MINUTES. THE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE.
We offer a 30-minute Signature HydraFacial treatment to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin, using special formulations of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring acid that helps skin retain moisture better.
We also offer the 45-minute Luxe HydraFacial treatment, including all the essential elements of the Signature treatment, but with an extra “booster” addressing specific concerns selected by your skincare expert. The Luxe also includes LED light treatment.
Our Platinum 60-minute HydraFacial treatment includes all the essential elements of the Luxe plus a choice of face or scalp massage and lymphatic drainage.
Our 30-minute Signature HydraFacial treatment with a focus on acne-prone skin. We cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin, using special formulations of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring acid that helps skin retain moisture better.
HydraFacial Boosters take your experience and results to the next level. Your licensed esthetician will be able to recommend the best booster to achieve your skin goals.
We are pleased to offer the following boosters at Legendary Spa :
- Glytone Booster
- JLo Beauty Booster
- Epicutis Neck & Decollete
- Alastin Tri-Hex Pro Skin Booster
- NassifMD Hydraglucan Booster
- Rozatrol Booster
LEGENDARY FACIALS CURATED BY OUR SKINCARE EXPERTS
A custom facial made to leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. This facial Includes a thorough skin analysis, double cleanse, gentle exfoliation, extractions (if needed), massage and a hydrating mask. All curated with clinically proven skincare ingredients.
*Recommended for getting started on your skin health journey or for maintaining your unique skin type’s health. Safe while pregnant and breastfeeding and for same day occasions.
Stimulates cellular renewal with performance-driven products. Using a three-step system designed to promote a radiant, healthy glow by stimulating oxygenation and circulation within the skin in order to rejuvenate sluggish or stressed skin. Includes a Hungarian Massage to light and firm the facial muscles while reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. This treat treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating, making it perfect for monthly maintenance or pre-event.
Experience the benefits of a classic facial made just for you! This fully customized treatment includes everything you find in the Signature Facial plus a professional exfoliant and custom mask based on your skins needs.
*Recommended for those looking to take their facial to the next level by focusing on brightening and tightening through professional grade exfoliation. Can be customized for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
A quick cleanse, scrub and dermaplane. Leave refreshed, smooth and glowing.
Confused about where to start and want to have a private in-depth, hands-on skin consultation to begin your journey? Book your mini-facial and skin consultation with any of our licensed estheticians and get started today. We highly recommend bringing your current list of skincare products and your skin regimen to this visit.
Add Onto Your Facials With
- BioCellular Restorative Mask
- Eye Mask
- Jelly Mask
- LED Light
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Lip Mask
Expertly formulated chemical peels from PCA and SkinCeuticals are a driving force in helping you achieve your skincare goals.
Customized to suit each individual’s needs, this multi-faceted and skin brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
Chemical Peels Address
• Uneven skin tone
• Acne and acne scars
• Loss of skin elasticity
• Deep-set wrinkles
• Fine lines
Discover the legendary results of body peels! Address uneven skin tone, acne, hyperpigmentation and keratosis pilaris with our peel packages!
- Under arm lightening
- Booty acne & scaring
- Back acne & scaring
- Arms (keratosis pilaris & acne)
- Legs (hyperpigmentation, scaring)
· Clients should not have extended sun exposure, especially in the 14 days prior to treatment.
· Clients with active cold sores or warts, wounded or sunburned skin is contraindicated.
· Clients that have taken Accutane or received Chemotherapy or radiation therapy within the past year should receive prior authorization from their physician.
· Stopping Retin-A aka “Tretinoin, Tazorac, Differin, Triluma, Renova” two days before peel appointment is optimal.
· Wait a week before or after having facial hair removal (waxing/laser hair removal/electrolysis, and depilatory creams).
· If you have a special event, like a wedding, do not receive any kind of facial or peel treatments for two weeks prior to this engagement.
· Clients with a history of herpes should pre-medicate with Valtrex.